LASERGEDDON+ 2019 IS UPON US!
FIRST, WHAT IS A LASERGEDDON+?
If you never heard of “Lasergeddon+,” it is an all-night laser tag event of awesomeness for students in middle and high school (6-12 grade). When it comes to Lasergeddon we like to go all out. So you can expect to play in a black lit and highly decorated arena with professional tagging equipment. We have food throughout the evening as well as a snack and fully staffed coffee shop to keep us moving. While you are waiting for your team to begin your next round of laser tag, we have the “+” to keep that blood pumping. This year we have a Game Show Competition Room (featuring some classic game shows that you just may be the contestants in!), gaga pit, movies, nine-square in the air and more!
One of the coolest things about Lasergeddon is that you’ll enjoy spending the evening playing games, but you’ll also do so with familiar friends as well as make some new ones. Our arena changes every year – so get excited!
SECOND, WHEN IS LASERGEDDON?
- Date: Friday, February 1 into Saturday, February 2.
- Where: Crosswinds Wesleyan Church, 3360 Middle Cheshire Road, Canandaigua N.Y.
- Event Start Time: 8:00pm on Friday, February 1.
- Event Stop Time: 7:30am on Saturday, February 2.
- Who: This event is for those in middle and high school, 6-12 grade.
HOW MUCH DOES LASERGEDDON COST?
- $20.00 IF you register before January 6.
- $25.00 WHEN you register January 7 and after.
*The registration fee covers your laser tag equipment, midnight dinner, breakfast and all the included fun.*
ADDITIONAL IMPORTANT INFORMATION
- Pre-Registration Is Required: Please complete the simple and easy to use online form (one per student) by January 20.
(Early bird ends on January 6. Price goes up $5.00 to $25.00 on January 7 and after)
- Scholarships: We want all those interested to attend! Please see your Student Ministry Pastor/Director/Leader if assistance for the fee is needed! We’d love to help!
DROP OFF AND PICK UP INSTRUCTIONS
- Friday, February 1, 8:00pm Drop Off: Event Check-in will begin in Atrium Entrance, located off from Parking Lot B at Crosswinds Church. THE DOORS OPEN AT 8:00pm and check in goes through until 8:30pm. Please do not arrive earlier.
- Saturday, February 2, 7:30am Pick-Up: Please get picked up from the Atrium Entrance at 7:30am off from Parking Lot B.