Our Canandaigua Campus Has Reopened
In the last several weeks, we have monitored guidelines and best practices for gathering in a safe way. After a significant amount of prayer and preparation, we have resumed live, in-person worship services at our Canandaigua campus. We’re committed to creating an environment that meets government recommendations for safety. To make that possible, our weekend services have been redesigned to create a touchless environment that allows for physical distancing. While this includes a significantly reduced capacity, we feel it serves to honor our community.
Additionally, we’re excited to open our Crosswinds Kids ministry for our Sunday 9:00am service. Like our redesigned weekend services, we’re taking additional steps to keep our Crosswinds Kids environments safe (and fun) for your family!
Let’s Work Together to Stay Healthy
What We’re Doing:
- All Crosswinds services will be as touchless an experience as possible, and all high-volume areas will be thoroughly sanitized between services.
- Hand sanitizer pumps will be placed throughout the facility.
- No water fountains will be open or usable.
- No offering baskets will be passed. Instead, there will be an area in the back of the auditorium for guests who want to give. You may also give safely and securely online or with our app.
- Masks are required throughout the facility.
- Conducting health screening of all staff and ministry partners.
How You Can Help:
- Please wear a mask when entering and moving around the Crosswinds campus. You may remove your mask once you’ve sat down in the Ministry Center.
- Please wear a mask while singing.
- If you don’t feel well or have health concerns, please stay home and join us online at crosswinds.church/crosswinds-live.
- Please wash your hands and use hand sanitizer often.
- Maintain a distance of six feet between yourself and other guests.
- We’ve increased hygiene and cleaning protocols in our Crosswinds Kids spaces before, during and after our 9:00am service.
- Additional hand-sanitizing pumps will be available in Crosswinds hallway areas and rooms.
- All toys and hard surfaces are sanitized before service.
- We are asking all adults and kids to self temperature check at home before coming to services. If you have a temperature of 100.4 or higher, we are asking your entire family to stay home and enjoy our online resources for that week.
- We are trying to make our check-in process as touchless as possible. Crosswinds Kids volunteers will help you at newly located check-in stations to help physically distance.
- We encourage you to only send one parent into a Crosswinds Kids check-in and pick-up lane to help limit traffic in the hallways.
- Be sure to use hand sanitizer or wash your hands before entering Crosswinds Kids spaces. Encourage your child to do the same.
- You’ll see lots of big waves, but let’s avoid hugs, high-fives and handshakes.
We’ll all need to work together to help keep Crosswinds Kids safe, so please stay home and participate in Crosswinds’ Online Services and kids resources if your child:
- Has had a fever in the past 14 days.
- Shows any symptoms of COVID-19.
- Has been around anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19.
Crosswinds Coffee Shop
- Baristas will be wearing masks and gloves.
- Plexiglass screens will be placed at the register and where drinks are picked up.
- Extra cleaning will be done throughout the entire Coffee Shop area.
- To ensure opportunities for sanitation, the Coffee Shop will only be open between services and after the 11:00am service. The Coffee Shop will not be open before the 9:00am service.
- Free, self-serve coffee will be available. Wax paper sheets will be available so guests can safely pour a cup of coffee.
We encourage you to continue to attend Crosswinds Online if you or a family member doesn’t feel well, or if you’re just not ready to attend church at a physical location. You’re part of the Crosswinds family no matter where you choose to attend!
At both 9:00 & 11:00am Sundays, you can watch our live stream HERE to experience our full service live. You can also watch the week’s full service recording anytime you want from Monday evening until the following Monday evening when we post the next week’s recording. Watch the service recording HERE. You can also follow us on social media at the following links.
Your Generosity is Making a Difference
Gifts to Crosswinds are making a major impact locally and globally. So far, this is what you’ve made possible:
- We ran a support drive for The Spot as they raise funds and purchase school supplies, food, clothing and shoes for students in need in the Canandaigua school district.
- The CareNet diaper drive-thru event at Crosswinds served over 90 families with supplies of diapers, wipes and formula.
- We’ve hosted 6 blood drives at Crosswinds resulting in 285 units of blood donations which can impact up to 855 lives. We also have more drives scheduled this fall.
- During our annual CareNet Baby Bottle Drive we were able to raise $2,500 for their organization.
And we’re just getting started! You can join what God is doing by giving any time on the Crosswinds app or on our website.